Terms of Service
The purpose of the Terms of Service (“Policy) by Minor Consulting Group, LLC (MCG) is to define and clarify the terms that govern everything related to the services rendered by MCG as established by MCG’s Accounting Department (“Accounting) and Customer Service Department (“Support”). This includes but is not limited to order processing, invoicing, as well as payment collection, For the purposes of the Policy, MINOR CONSULTING GROUP, LLC along with its employees, agents, or representatives will be collectively referred to as the “MCG”.
This Policy is made with reference to the following facts.
1. Applicability: This Policy applies to ALL individuals serviced by MCG (“Client”). The terms of the Policy apply to all services, orders, and contractual agreements with MCG’s Clients.
2. Services: MCG offers a variety of academic, professional, and organizational development services to its Clients.
3. Orders: Some of the services provided by MCG may require edits and further advisement by the Client. Once MCG has offered a draft for feedback or review by the Client for a particular order, the Client has 30 days to respond with feedback and/or next steps to be taken. After 30 days, the order will be automatically closed and processed for payment. Any additional requests on an order after it has been closed will incur an additional service fee of 15% or $5 of the total cost of the order, whichever is higher.
4.1 Delivery of Service
MCG shall provide its services and meet its obligations in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services, which meet generally acceptable standards in MCG’s community and region, and will provide a standard of care equal to, or superior to, care used by services providers similar to MCG on similar projects.
MCG will not at any time or in any manner either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of MCG, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to the Client. This information includes, but it not limited to, address, payment information, and trade secrets. MCG will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential.
Any oral or written waiver by the Client of these confidentiality obligations, which allows MCG to disclose the Client’s confidential information to a third party will be limited to a single occurrence tied to the specific information disclosed to the specific third party, and the confidentiality clause will continue to be in effect for all other occurrences.
5.1 Tutoring/Coaching/Mentoring Services
Payment will be collected upfront for the initial two sessions for the purpose of payment verification. For subsequent lessons, payment will automatically be processed with the form of payment on file once all sessions have been completed for each week.
5.2 Small Business Owners and Contractual Clients
Invoices will be sent out on the 1st and 15th of each month for services rendered during the previous 14 days. Pursuant to no disputes to the invoice, payment will be processed using the payment information on file on the 5th and 20th of each month relative to their respective invoices.
6. Default on Payment: For payments not successfully processed, the Client will be given an expressed notice for a 30-day payment delinquency and will be granted a grace period of 30 days to provide an updated form of payment. Any invoices more than 60 days overdue will be sent to collections.
7. Changes to this Statement: MCG reserves the right to change this Policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on our site, and/or by updating any Policy information on our page. Your continued use of MCG’s services after such modifications will constitute your (a) acknowledgement of the modified Policy; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
8. Contact Information: MCG welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Terms of Service. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us by email